In addition to a main program, another program can execute during the automatic operation of the CNC. In this case, peripheral axes such as loader and back drilling can be controlled in parallel with a main program.
The Peripheral Axis Control function has three control groups:
- Peripheral axis control group 1
- Peripheral axis control group 2
- Peripheral axis control group 3
Each group can run independently. Therefore, in a multi-path system, peripheral axis control can be applied to each path independently by assigning different control groups for each path.
- Increase of machine efficiency and productivity
- Speed up programming and CNC commissioning
- Complex motion commands are easier and faster to program